Publisher's summary Edit
So in this adventure, we meet Dr Zachariah Marwick. Dear Tom finds out that he has started a special clinic for people with mysterious lumps — but how come he knows exactly what they are before he's even examined them? And why is he so insistent that his patients join an exclusive speed-dating club?
Trans-temporal adventuress Iris Wildthyme, meanwhile, is not herself. She's scared of her own shadow, it seems. Indeed, she's even afraid to leave her wretched bus. I, naturally, am terribly worried about her — and about Tom as well. You see, he seems to have straw coming out of his head, like old stuffing. How can that be? And then they have the temerity to accuse me of getting all emotional about everything? Me! I ask you...
Anyway, together we three brave heroes must face demons from Iris's past, as an outrageous presence begins to assert itself over reality — one that seems to have been reading far more Dennis Wheatley than is strictly necessary.
- Panda (X)
to be added
- Iris Wildthyme - Katy Manning
- Tom - Ortis Deley
- Panda - David Benson
- Doctor Marwick - Michael Hobbs
- Alice Elbaum - Lizzie Hopley
- Spectres - Simon Guerrier
- Iris once travelled with a woman named Jenny; she got diarrhoea whenever they went through the vortex.
- Tom first appeared in PROSE: Verdigris.
- This regeneration of Iris first appeared in AUDIO: Excelis Dawns.