Summary[edit | edit source]
When Tilly howls, the Doctor recognises the sound as coming from the Skreeth. He explains to Ace that the Skreeth invade planets, infecting the inhabitants and changing them to beasts. The Skreeth were defeated a long time ago and removed from the main part of the galaxy.
The Doctor leaves Ace with Tilly while he fetches the TARDIS. Tilly turns on Ace, but the TARDIS materialises around her just in time. When Ace finally gets into the TARDIS, the Doctor explains that Tilly's infection is gone, but she must stay in the TARDIS or else it will come back. She spends her life in a replica of her village, with the Doctor and Ace visiting her from time to time.
Characters[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- The Doctor has promised to take Ace to Trelefanous.
- The TARDIS' last stop was Earth in 2010.
- Ace mentions Vincent Price, who played Matthew Hopkins in a film.
- The Doctor uses a Brontiliach holo-projector.
- The Doctor often visited Hysperikos Prime.
- Ace wishes she had some of her Nitro-9.
- Tilly reads Dickens and Lewis Carroll.
- Ace and Tilly play tennis.
Notes[edit | edit source]
to be added