- You may be looking for The Dalek Trap (comic story).
The Dalek Trap was the first story in The Eighth Doctor: The Further Adventures of Lucie Miller: Volume One, produced by Big Finish Productions. It was written by Nicholas Briggs and featured Paul McGann as the Eighth Doctor and Sheridan Smith as Lucie Miller.
Publisher's summary Edit
The thing about black holes is, they're big and they're black and they're deadly, and you'd have to be mad to go anywhere near them. Because anything that falls inside a black hole ends up crushed in the singularity.
Unfortunately, the Doctor just went mad, or so it seems, and flew his TARDIS beyond a black hole's event horizon, causing him and his companion Lucie Miller to end up marooned on a planetoid just inside the event horizon. Along with a Dalek saucer... and something else. Because this is no ordinary black hole...
This is the Cradle of the Darkness.
to be added
- The Doctor - Paul McGann
- Lucie Miller - Sheridan Smith
- Jik Gelliska - Matt Lloyd Davies
- Raz Kalisto - Amanda Hurwitz
- The Daleks - Nicholas Briggs
- Lucie starts keeping a tape recorder diary.
- The Doctor says that the Darkness are a heavy rock band.
- Lucie mentions Star Trek.
to be added
- Lucie mentions her last adventure with the Cybermen and the Time Lords' witness-protection program. (AUDIO: Human Resources)
- Lucie mentions her Auntie Pat in passing. She last met her in AUDIO: Horror of Glam Rock.
- The Doctor once again suffers from memory issues, a common occurrence through his eighth incarnation. (TV: Doctor Who, PROSE: Unnatural History, Vanishing Point, The Burning, Wolfsbane; AUDIO: Minuet in Hell, Terror Firma, Orbis, The Girl Who Never Was, One Life, In the Garden of Death)
- The Daleks observe the Doctor ejecting an item from his TARDIS into the Canthares supernova. This is in fact the Fourth Doctor in his initial attempt to destroy the Fendahl. (TV: Image of the Fendahl, AUDIO: Island of the Fendahl)