The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Summary[edit | edit source]
Characters[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
to be added
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The DWA comic strip adventures were aimed at a younger audience and the artwork and colours were bold and bright, reflecting the tone of the magazine.
- Self contained, one part stories were the norm in the early issues, later being expanded to two-parters.
Original print details[edit | edit source]
- Publication with page count and closing captions
- DWA 112 (4 pages)
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- The Fifth Doctor once attempted to take his companions Nyssa and Tegan Jovanka to the Great Exhibition in the Crystal Palace in 1851 as "a treat" in the wake of Adric's death but the TARDIS instead materialised on the tarmac at Heathrow Airport in 1982. (TV: Time-Flight) The Eighth Doctor later took his companions Charley Pollard and C'rizz to the Great Exhibition. (AUDIO: Other Lives)
- According to another account, the fire that destroyed the Crystal Place was caused by a hatched phoenix. The Eleventh Doctor, Amy Pond and Rory Williams came to the Palace at this time, although they had intended to visit it in 1851, and met up with Winston Churchill. (COMIC: The Eagle of the Reich)
[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.