- You may be looking for the titular comic story.
It was the first chance readers had of seeing the original version of the comics since they were first published in DWM in 2005 and 2006.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
Collected Ninth Doctor Comic Strips
Get ready for the trip of a lifetime as the TARDIS travels to London in the swinging Sixties, to a trans-dimensional gallery in the 37th century, to the oceans of Mars in the distant future, and backwards in time to Shakespeare's England.
Featuring five amazing stories:
PLUS! Steven Moffat's short story from the Doctor Who Annual 2006 which inspired the TV episode Blink: What I Did on My Christmas Holidays by Sally Sparrow.
PLUS! A bumper commentary section where the writers, artists and editors reveal the stories behind the strips! featuring never-before-published artwork, original story outlines and much more!
An essential collection for fans of Doctor Who and classic British comics!
Additional features[edit | edit source]
- 12 page commentary by writers, artists and editors
Credits[edit | edit source]
- Project Editor: Tom Spilsbury & Scott Gray
- Designer: Peri Godbold
- Cover pencils and inks by: David A Roach
- Cover colours by: James Offredi
- Head of Production: Mark Irvine
- Managing Editor: Alan O'Keefe
- Managing Director: Mike Riddell
- Special thanks to: Russell T Davies, Christopher Eccleston, Billie Piper, Gary Russell, Richard Atkinson, Peter Ware, John Ainsworth, Mark Wright and all the writers and artists whose work is presented herein.