The Creeping Death was the third and final story in The Tenth Doctor Adventures: Volume Three, produced by Big Finish Productions. It was written by Roy Gill and featured David Tennant as the Tenth Doctor and Catherine Tate as Donna Noble.
Soon the stakes are raised, as death creeps along fume-choked streets, and not everyone will make it out alive....
to be added
- The Doctor - David Tennant
- Donna Noble - Catherine Tate
- Ivy Clark - Lauren Cornelius
- Terry Hopkins - Theo Stevenson
- Richard Cooper - Kieran Bew
- Malcolm Wishart - Stephen Critchlow
- Alice Aiken / Fumifugium - Helen Goldwyn
- The musical film Singin' in the Rain was released in 1952.
- Ivy mentions the movie The Day the Earth Stood Still.
- In England, it is illegal to be homosexual in 1952.
- Alice claims to be the star of West End theatre.
- Richard says he only goes to pantos.
- The Third Doctor and Sarah Jane were also in London during the Great Smog. (PROSE: Amorality Tale)
- The Doctor mentions Pompeii to Donna. (TV: The Fires of Pompeii)
- The Doctor says that he and heights didn't always end well. (TV: Logopolis)
- The Doctor tells Ivy that the moon is full of "angry space rhinos". (TV: Smith and Jones)
- Ivy tells Donna "there's something on your back". (TV: Turn Left)