The Creeping Death was the third and final story in The Tenth Doctor Adventures: Volume Three, produced by Big Finish Productions. It was written by Roy Gill and featured David Tennant as the Tenth Doctor and Catherine Tate as Donna Noble.
Soon the stakes are raised, as death creeps along fume-choked streets, and not everyone will make it out alive....
to be added
- The Doctor - David Tennant
- Donna Noble - Catherine Tate
- Ivy Clark - Lauren Cornelius
- Terry Hopkins - Theo Stevenson
- Richard Cooper - Kieran Bew
- Malcolm Wishart - Stephen Critchlow
- Alice Aiken / Fumifugium - Helen Goldwyn
- The musical film Singin' in the Rain was released in 1952.
- Ivy mentions the movie The Day the Earth Stood Still.
- In England, it is illegal to be homosexual in 1952.
- Alice claims to be the star of West End theatre.
- Richard says he only goes to pantos.
- On 24 May 2019, this story was re-released on vinyl in a limited run of 1000 copies at selective Asda stores.
- The Third Doctor and Sarah Jane were also in London during the Great Smog (although they remained for the whole experience, while the Tenth Doctor and Donna departed after the first day). (PROSE: Amorality Tale)
- The Doctor and Donna discuss Pompeii when the Doctor initially tells Donna about the historical inevitability of the coming Great Smog, with the Doctor assuring Donna that he will try to save as many lives as history will 'allow' him to save. (TV: The Fires of Pompeii)
- The Doctor says that he and heights didn't always end well. The Fourth Doctor fell off the Pharos Project tower, causing him to regenerate. (TV: Logopolis)
- The Doctor tells Ivy that the moon is full of "angry space rhinos". (TV: Smith and Jones)
- Ivy tells Donna "there's something on your back". (TV: Turn Left)
- When stealing a bus, Ivy mentions to the Doctor that he might be starting a trend of stealing buses. The Tenth Doctor would later help Lady Christina de Souza to steal the 200 bus after escaping San Helios in Easter 2009. (TV: Planet of the Dead)
- The Fumifugium animate a dinosaur skeleton at the Natural History Museum. The Fifth Doctor and Nyssa previously encountered animated dinosaur skeletons in Alaska in 1994. (AUDIO: The Land of the Dead)
- Norton Folgate of Torchwood One was fully aware of the "living smog" but his boss Lizbeth Hayhoe refused to investigate due to the 1952 incident, referring to the Tenth Doctor's involvement in the defeat of the Fumifugium. (AUDIO: Parasite)