Publisher's summary Edit
Honoré and Emily find themselves imprisoned in the 19th Century by a celebrated inventor... but help comes from an unexpected source — a humanoid automaton created by, and to give pleasure to, its owner. As the trio escape to London, they are unprepared for what awaits them, and at every turn it seems impossible to avert what fate may have in store for the Clockwork Woman.
Part mystery, part detective story, part dark fantasy, part science fiction ... original adventures in time and space.
to be added
- Emily and Dove are kidnapped to work in a brothel.
- Dove picks up A Vindication of the Rights of Woman by Mary Wollstonecraft in Richard's house.
- The people of the village call Honore a "blackamore".
Audio release Edit
The story was released as an audiobook read by Tracey Childs.
- Official The Clockwork Woman paperback page at Telos Publishing
- Official The Clockwork Woman hardback page at Telos Publishing