Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
Leela is dead but her soul lives on. She has been reborn as a young girl, Emily, whose "imaginary friend" tells her amazing tales about a great Wizard and the warrior who accompanies him on his adventures through time and space.
Emily prepares to tell her parents the story of a cold, grey world whose people are ruled over by a Glass Angel. The Wizard is her prisoner and only the warrior girl and her three peculiar friends can save him...
Plot[edit | edit source]
Part one[edit | edit source]
to be added
Part two[edit | edit source]
to be added
Cast[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This is the first Companion Chronicle to feature Leela since The Time Vampire in May 2010.
- This story was told from Leela's perspective.
- This story was recorded on 16 July 2012 at The Moat Studios, the same day as another Fourth Doctor and Leela story, The Evil One, was recorded.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- Leela recalls the face of Xoanon carved into Mount Kremnon on her planet. (TV: The Face of Evil)
- The Doctor refers to the helmic regulator. (TV: The Ark in Space)
- Leela refers to the Tesh. (TV: The Face of Evil)
- Emily refers to Leela's stories about the "walking doll" (TV: The Talons of Weng-Chiang) and the "creepy mechanical men". (TV: The Robots of Death)
[edit | edit source]