Publisher's summary Edit
Leela is dead but her soul lives on. She has been reborn as a young girl, Emily, whose "imaginary friend" tells her amazing tales about a great Wizard and the warrior who accompanies him on his adventures through time and space.
Emily prepares to tell her parents the story of a cold, grey world whose people are ruled over by a Glass Angel. The Wizard is her prisoner and only the warrior girl and her three peculiar friends can save him...
Part one Edit
to be added
Part two Edit
to be added
- This is the first Companion Chronicle to feature Leela since The Time Vampire in May 2010.
- This story was told from Leela's perspective.
- This story was recorded on 16 July 2012 at The Moat Studios, the same day as another Fourth Doctor and Leela story, The Evil One, was recorded.
- Leela recalls the face of Xoanon carved into Mount Kremnon on her planet. (TV: The Face of Evil)
- The Doctor refers to the helmic regulator. (TV: The Ark in Space)
- Leela refers to the Tesh. (TV: The Face of Evil)
- Emily refers to Leela's stories about the "walking doll" (TV: The Talons of Weng-Chiang) and the "creepy mechanical men". (TV: The Robots of Death)