Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
What connects 1937 and 2018? Lucy Wilson and the Brigadier are about to find out, as they join the Bledoe Cadets in solving the mystery at Redgate Smithy, especially when the price will be high for at least one of the Cadets!
But for Lucy and her Grandad, it is a chance to understand what truly binds them together, what it is to be a Lethbridge-Stewart!
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Lucy Wilson
- Hobo Kostinen
- Albert Wilson
- Tamara Wilson
- Megan Kostinen
- Grace Pemberton
- Alistair Gordon Lethbridge-Stewart
- James Lethbridge-Stewart
- Terry 'Tuck Shop' Thompson
- Raymond 'Smiffy' Gloyne
- Greame 'Nobby' Clarke
- Jemima Fleming
- Thirteenth Doctor
References[edit | edit source]
- Lucy thinks that Mel is lazy and will do her paper with pictures found on Google.
- Tamara sings along to Ariana Grande in the car.
Notes[edit | edit source]
to be added
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- Alistair tells Lucy the story of the Bledoe Cadets and the Bald Man of Pengriffen. (PROSE: The Bledoe Cadets and the Bald Man of Pengriffen)
- Hobo claims the only friend Lucy told him about from her time in London was Ayesha. (PROSE: Lucy Wilson)
- Lucy still feels guilt about how she treat Hobo during the Billy Bandril affair. (PROSE: The Bandril Invasion)
- Lucy recalls staying over at Hobo's auntie's in Monknash. (PROSE: The Midnight People)
- Lucy stopped using a mobile after encountering the Great Intelligence in London. (PROSE: Avatars of the Intelligence)
[edit | edit source]