The Bloodless Soldier was the first story in the audio anthology Jago & Litefoot: Series One, produced by Big Finish Productions. It was written by Justin Richards and featured Christopher Benjamin as Henry Gordon Jago and Trevor Baxter as George Litefoot.
Publisher's summary Edit
A group of soldiers return from overseas service – but they have brought a terrible evil back with them. As death strikes on the streets of London, Sergeant Quick calls upon the help of Professor Litefoot, while an old enemy lurks in the shadows. Jago and Litefoot are on the trail of the Bloodless Soldier – and tragedy will hit close to them...
to be added
- Henry Gordon Jago - Christopher Benjamin
- George Litefoot - Trevor Baxter
- Ellie Higson - Lisa Bowerman
- Sergeant Quick - Conrad Asquith
- Doctor Tulp - Toby Longworth
- Private Jim Higson/Hari Sunil/Captain Hertford - John Banks
- Private Michaels - Alex Lowe
- Corporal Lorton - Robin Bowerman
- Private Smith - Alex Mallinson
- Private Michaels believes that the transformed Captain Hertford would be a bigger draw than the Elephant Man or Li H'sen Chang.
- Ellie and Jim's mother is dead.
Story notes Edit
to be added
- Jago is still working at the Alhambra Theatre. (AUDIO: The Mahogany Murderers)
- Private Michaels refers to the Palace Theatre and "that Chinese magician bloke". (TV: The Talons of Weng-Chiang)
- Jago and Litefoot have previously encountered Dr. Tulp. (AUDIO: The Mahogany Murderers)
- Ellie will eventually come to learn Jago and Litefoot's involvement in her brother's death. (AUDIO: Warm Blood)