Publisher's summary Edit
To escape his Earth exile, the Doctor is prepared to make any bargain, come to any arrangement, or to do any deal with any devil – even if in this case the Devil wears a monk's robes. But when past misdeeds start catching up with both the Doctor and the Monk, who can Liz Shaw trust when time is running out and death is rapidly approaching?
to be added
- Time Agents wear uniforms.
- When the Monk tries to take the Doctor away from Earth, the Time Lords stop him.
- The Doctor spent a year on Delphon while at the Prydonian Academy.
- Piracy is forbidden by Galactic law.
- The Monk's TARDIS has "real world gearing."
- Delphons load dangerous alien technology into demolition ships and fire them into suns.
- This story is available for download only.
- The Doctor's time in hospital was "months ago." (TV: Spearhead from Space)
- The Monk is aware of the Doctor's trial. (TV: The War Games)
- The Monk refers to being stuck on the ice world. (TV: The Daleks' Master Plan)
- The Monk's TARDIS possesses isomorphic controls. (TV: Pyramids of Mars)
- The Monk pretends to offer to take the Doctor to 51st century Shan Shen. (TV: Turn Left)
- The Doctor mentions Florana (TV: Death to the Daleks) and Metebelis III. (TV: The Green Death, Planet of the Spiders)
- Liz questions the Doctor about asking for permission before the TARDIS translation circuit enters her head. (TV: The End of the World)
- The Monk mentions that the Doctor has saved Earth from the Nestene (TV: Spearhead from Space) and Silurians. (TV: Doctor Who and the Silurians)
- The Monk tells Liz that he has had a long series of disputes with the Doctor which began when the Doctor trapped him in the 11th century. (TV: The Time Meddler)
- Components for the Monk's TARDIS includes zeiton-4 crystals. (TV: Vengeance on Varos)
- The Monk mentions Time Agents and Vortex Manipulators. (TV: The Empty Child et al.)