The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Summary[edit | edit source]
to be added
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Characters[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Football originated in Ancient Rome. The game got less violent after Christians stopped being used as the ball.
- The Doctor and Peri witness the earliest form of Roman commercialism.
- According to the Doctor, the Roman Centurions were the finest band of fighting men all over one hundred years of age.
- The Doctor says the Romans were best remembered for their road-making skills, especially their spaghetti junctions.
- The Doctor considers the Latin teacher to be the most ferocious fighting force to come out of Rome.
- The Doctor claims the galley slaves had a hard time rowing to the monotonous drum-beat of the galley master until he synthesised it up for them.
- The Doctor believes he has been given an award by the Roman Emperor but it turns out to be the Dalek Emperor.
Notes[edit | edit source]
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- The Doctor once again visits Rome. He had previously done so in his first incarnation (TV: The Romans, PROSE: Byzantium!) and would do so again in his seventh incarnation. (PROSE: Timewyrm: Revelation, The Best of Days)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.