Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
to be added
to be added
- Ninth Doctor
- Rose Tyler
- Tara Mishra
- Jack Harkness
- Addison Delamar
- General Onarr
- Father Heretika
- Queen Shreeker
- War Doctor
- Tara fought the Cybermen in Halifax.
- Father Heretika has an outfit incorporating Vogan gold.
- The auctioning Cyber Leader phones in via holo-link, due to the weapons ban.
- Addison Delamar is converted to a Cyberman by a Cybermat.
- The Doctor believes the year is 5324 or 5325. To his recollection, the Cyber-Empire annexed Malleon "a decade or two" earlier.
- The Doctor, Rose, and Tara see some of Jack's memories: On a date with Addison Delamar, skydiving, facing an Empty Child (TV: The Empty Child / The Doctor Dances), falling out the TARDIS (COMIC: Secret Agent Man), being suspended by psionic bonds (COMIC: Weapons of Past Destruction), embracing Bel Termivian (COMIC: Secret Agent Man), being attacked by a Raxacoricofallapatorian (COMIC: Doctormania), and receiving money from Addison Delamar.
- While experiencing Jack's memories, the Doctor, Rose, and Tara are seen in Jack's clothes. However, Rose is seen wearing a red dress in the memory of the date with Addison Delamar, suggesting Jack was wearing such a dress on the date.
- The baby Rose sees in the memory sphere resembles the species Yani Mamora and Estiva belong to. (COMIC: Doctormania)
- Jack sold Addison Delamar sold a "genuine" Ikiyuyu work of art, which was actually a forgery. (COMIC: The Arts in Space)
- The Doctor is once again able to identify the smell of burnt ozone from use of a transmat, (PROSE: Winner Takes All, The Red Bicycle) and refers to his success with reversing them. (TV: The End of the World, Boom Town)
- Addison Delamar made a "Jack-suit" based on Jack's body scan info from the Slitheen foundry on Gharusa. She sent the Doctor a distress call in her Jack-suit to get him to Gharusa in the first place. (COMIC: Doctormania)
- Delamar tricked Jack into believing Zloy Volk was alive by using a Sin-Eater that took his form. She notes that they're easy to come by nowadays after the institute that used them was destroyed. (COMIC: Sin-Eaters)
- Delamar reminds the Doctor of offering up his memories at the Fluren Temporal Bazaar. (COMIC: Weapons of Past Destruction)
- Rose has memories of an alternate timeline where she was cyber-converted and killed Jack and her mother. (COMIC: Supremacy of the Cybermen)
- Among the memories the Doctor projects from the Time War is the War Doctor cradling a woman with red hair in his arms. (PROSE: Engines of War)
- The Time Lords fought with the Great Vampires in the past. (TV: State of Decay)
- The Great Vampires were released during the Time War to fight on the side of the Time Lords, as ordered by Cardinal Ollistra. (AUDIO: The Innocent) She similarly attempted an alliance with the Weeping Angels on behalf of the Time Lords, prior to the Time War, and sponsored a project to weaponise Vashta Nerada against the Daleks. (AUDIO: The Side of the Angels, Day of the Vashta Nerada)
- The Cybermen resemble a fusion between the Cybermen of Cybus Industries (TV: Rise of the Cybermen, The Age of Steel) and the Cybermen of the Cyberiad.(TV: Nightmare in Silver)
- The Cybermen use a Cybermat to cyberconvert Addison Delamar. (TV: The Tomb of the Cybermen) They would later create Cybermites for the same purpose. (TV: Nightmare in Silver)
- While the Ninth Doctor is witness to Delamar's conversion, the Eleventh Doctor would later claim to have never seen Cybermats being used to facilitate conversion before he faced the Cyberslaves with Amy Pond. (GAME: Blood of the Cybermen)
- The Cybermat was shipped in a box forged to look like it came from the Calaxi. (COMIC: Music of the Spherions)
- Tara uses gold to weaken the cyberconverted Addison Delamar. (TV: Revenge of the Cybermen)
- The Doctor's eyes glow golden as energy is channeled through him, much like they will when he absorbs the energy of the Time Vortex. (TV: The Parting of the Ways)
- The Doctor's flashback was on the second Space Station Zenobia, Space Station Zenobia II. (TV: The Trial of a Time Lord)
- The device placed on the Doctor's head to project his memories is reminiscent of what the Second Doctor used to project his thoughts to Zoe Heriot. (TV: The Wheel in Space)
- The Eleventh Doctor will later use his memories in an attempt to drive off a malicious entity. (TV: The Rings of Akhaten)
- The Church of the Evergreen Man is a race that believe the Doctor to be a messiah. "Evergreen Man" was a name given to the Eighth Doctor by the Sidhe. (PROSE: Autumn Mist)
- Tara Mishra later returns in COMIC: The Lost Dimension, after the Doctor sent Jack to pick her up and bring her back to the TARDIS.