Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
Dracksil has started selling to a new type of customer. They are dictators, warlords; species having trouble conquering galaxies or controlling populations. However, for these clients, Dracksil's ideas keep falling apart.
There's something that unites these failing ideas. A name, screamed and whispered angrily among the rants of Dracksil's new clientele: the Doctor, the Doctor, the Doctor...
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Characters[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Currently profitable careers include graphic designer and architect.
- One property mogul was a postman before changing careers on Dracksil's advice. He later assisted Dracksil with his cottage on the beaches of Titania 9.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Tedds developed the idea for Forg's business after speaking with a friend who had also entered the competition. Tedds "bemoaned [his] struggle to come up with something, ending [his] own message with ‘Why can’t we just go into a shop and buy an idea?’".
- The Doctor is described as "a tall man with short grey hair", although the cover depicts him with longer hair.
- This episode was released as a download only,
Continuity[edit | edit source]
to be added