The Belly of the Beast was the fourth and final story in the audio anthology Missy: Series One, produced by Big Finish Productions. It was written by Jonathan Morris and featured Michelle Gomez as Missy.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
Missy's scheme nears completion. All she must do is subjugate one little planet and bend the inhabitants to her will. Not too much to ask...
But slaves will keep rebelling. It's almost as if they don't want to unearth an ancient artefact to fulfil Missy's plans for universal domination.
She'll have to do something about that.
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Missy - Michelle Gomez
- Aleyna - Abbie Andrews
- Cort / Guards - John Scougall
- Sath / Mother - Lucy Goldie
- Doctor Goodnight - Jason Nwoga
- Mr Bryce / Father - Jamie Laird
References[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
to be added
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- Missy utilizes the component she took from the Monk's TARDIS to open the Eye of Harmony of the recovered TARDIS, then throws Mark 212 into it. (AUDIO: Divorced, Beheaded, Regenerated, The Broken Clock)
[edit | edit source]