- You may wish to consult
The Art of Doctor Whofor other, similarly-named pages.
The Art of Doctor Who, sub-titled "Script to Screen exhibition", differed from previous Doctor Who exhibitions, in that it focused on the behind-the-scenes elements more than just displaying the props from the series.
It featured concept art as well as many props, some of which had featured in previous exhibits. This was the first exhibition to focus primarily on production elements of the series. It offered more than the props/costumes. It highlighted information on how the props were constructed and the concept/planning process.
Notable elements Edit
- A mock-up of the Doctor Who production office, featuring; concept art, a white board of schedules and planning and various storyboards.
- Costume design exhibits for the Doctor and various stories.
- The Master's laser screwdriver. 
- Various pieces of concept art.
- Clipboard and guest list prop from TV: The Lazarus Experiment.
- Dalek Tommy Gun prop from TV: Evolution of the Daleks.
- The Doctor's Timey-wimey detector prop from TV: Blink.
- A classic series Davros that wandered around the exhibition.
- To mark the extension of the exhibition in February 2009, visitors were entered into a competition to win a Cybershade head.
- ↑ Doctor Who Production Office - Flikr
- ↑ Costume Design - Flikr
- ↑ That episode with Caecilius and Metella -Flikr
- ↑ Watch and screwdriver - Flikr
- ↑ Clipboard and Guest List - Flikr
- ↑ Dalek Gun - Flikr
- ↑ Timey Wimeyness Detector - Flikr
- ↑ Davros starts to rant... - Flikr
- ↑ YouTube - dr who exhibition Seacombe, Davros
- ↑ Liverpool Echo - News - Liverpool Local News - Heads roll at Spaceport Doctor Who exhibition
- ↑ Southport Visiter readers can win tickets to Dr Who exhibition - Southport Visiter