Publisher's summary Edit
to be added
- Henry Gordon Jago - Christopher Benjamin
- George Litefoot - Trevor Baxter
- Ellie Higson - Lisa Bowerman
- Detective Sergeant Dave Sacker - Duncan Wisbey
- Guinevere Godiva - Raquel Cassidy
- Aubrey - Jamie Newall
- Timothy Vee - Ben Willbond
- Colonel Mandrake - Duncan Wisbey
- The Doctor - Colin Baker
- The current year from Jago and Litefoot's point of view was 1893 prior to their travels with the Doctor.
- Litefoot has a copy of A Study in Scarlet in his bookshop.
Story notes Edit
to be added
- Jago refers to his trips to Venus in the far future (AUDIO: Voyage to Venus) and Roanoke Island in 1590. (AUDIO: Voyage to the New World)
- Ellie Higson was turned into vampire by Gabriel Sanders in the 1890s. (AUDIO: Litefoot and Sanders) Though Jago and Litefoot cured her by killing (and thus breaking the link with) Sanders, (AUDIO: The Ruthven Inheritance) it seems her transformation is still affecting her, making her immortal.
- Doctor Ormond Sacker was killed by Lord Ruthven while investigating the Ruthven family in the 1890s. (AUDIO: The Ruthven Inheritance)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.