Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
Earth is still suffering the after-effects of the asteroid (or something) which collided with the planet many years ago: the dust cloud which blots out the sun shows no sign of settling and the dinosaurs are doomed. Above the cloud, colonies of winged reptiles – more intelligent than any we know of – are fighting to survive. A strange creature calling itself Summerfield appears in their midst: is it destined to save them?
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Bernice Summerfield - Lisa Bowerman
- Peter Summerfield - Thomas Grant
- Celethua - Lois Baxter
- Tektekachuan - Tim Block
- Ixotta - Emily Pithon
References[edit | edit source]
- The Wyrm was released from within Earth by the asteroid impact that drove the dinosaurs extinct.
- The Silurians and Sea Devils are still living below the Cloud.
Notes[edit | edit source]
to be added
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- Peter speaks of when the time ring found him as a child. (AUDIO: The Grel Escape)
- The Wyrm's effect on the winged reptiles is similar to the transformation of humans into Primords when exposed to Stahlman's ooze. (TV: Inferno)
- A portal to the Spiral Yssgaroth is at the centre of the Earth. (PROSE: Interference - Book Two)