- You may be looking for The Abominable Snowmen.
The Abominable Showmen was a back-up comic story printed in Doctor Who: The Twelfth Doctor issue 11. The story followed directly from the events of The Meddling of Clara's Song, which itself began where Day of the Tune had left off. This marked the first time which the Titan back-up comic stories printed for Doctor Who had attempted a continuous story throughout the issues.
The story is also notable for being one of the few multi-Master stories - the story featured the return of the incarnations of the Master initially played by Anthony Ainley, Peter Pratt, Eric Roberts, John Simm and Michelle Gomez. For Gomez, Roberts, and Simm, this marked their first full-time appearance outside of the show and prose - the first outside of the show for Gomez.
to be added
- The show which the Doctor and Clara appear on is called Battle of the Bands Beyond the Stars.
- The title is a play on The Abominable Snowmen.
- As TV: The Magician's Apprentice made it clear Clara had not seen Missy since the events of TV: Death in Heaven, The Abominable Showmen has to be set after the events of The Magician's Apprentice and The Witch's Familiar.
- The Doctor initially mistakes the hooded Masters for a group of Headless Monks. (TV: A Good Man Goes to War)
- Missy tells the audience to "please attend carefully." (TV: Logopolis, The Sound of Drums)
- An Ood appears and described as 'another Ood [the viewers] failed to save'. (TV: The Doctor's Wife)
to be added