Time chicks, rooms that don't exist and the threat of total destruction... just a normal day aboard the TARDIS.
to be added
- The DWA comic strip adventures were aimed at a younger audience and the artwork and colours were bold and bright, reflecting the tone of the magazine.
- Self contained, one part stories were the norm in the early issues, later being expanded to two-parters.
- This story is one of a small group of stories to be set only inside The Doctor's TARDIS. (TV: The Edge of Destruction, etc)
Original print details
- Publication with page count and closing captions
- DWA 118 (4 pages)
The TARDIS =
- The medical bay is still located inside the TARDIS, and is frequently visited by Heather. (TV: The Invasion of Time)
- The Doctor says he and the TARDIS have a "telepathic link"
- The TARDIS has a department store, which the Doctor has never visited.
- One console room inside the TARDIS has a plasma screen TV.
- The Doctor is disturbed when the cloister bell begins, stating that it only "chimes when the TARDIS is in mortal danger". (TV: Logopolis, etc)
- Heather compares the cloister bell to Big Ben. (TV: Aliens of London)
- The Doctor and Heather ride a scooter through the TARDIS. (TV: The Idiot's Lantern)