Telos was the fourth release in the first series of Big Finish Productions' Cyberman audio series and is the final in the first series, a second series was released 2 years later. This story features a return to Telos (or what's left of it): the last story to feature the planet was 1985's Attack of the Cybermen.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
Now there is a common enemy.
The Earth's government is under Cyber control. The only hope for civilisation is that androids and humans can work together. But the Cybermen intend to activate their Master Hibernation Vault on Telos, releasing billions of Cybermen...
THERE IS NOTHING TO FEAR...
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Karen Brett / The Cyber-Leader / Welsh Citizen - Sarah Mowat
- Liam Barnaby - Mark McDonnell
- Samantha Thorn - Hannah Smith
- Prime Reordin / Studio Manager - Toby Longworth
- Paul Hunt / Android - Barnaby Edwards
- Hendry / Spavin - Ian Brooker
- Brinna / Secretary / Comp - Lizzie Hopley
- The Cybermen / The Cyber-Planner / The Cyber-Leader - Nicholas Briggs
References[edit | edit source]
Individuals[edit | edit source]
- Karen Brett has become the new Cyber-Leader.
Planets[edit | edit source]
- Telos was destroyed by a suspected asteroid impact between five and ten years earlier.
- Paul Hunt has been granted emergency executive authority by the Earth Senate.
Spacecraft[edit | edit source]
- The XP-900 is an experimental Earth Empire warship which was augmented using Cyber-Technology and pressed into service.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This audio story was recorded on The Moat Studios.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- The Second Doctor, Jamie McCrimmon and Victoria Waterfield previously visited Telos, (TV: The Tomb of the Cybermen) as did the Sixth Doctor and Peri Brown. (TV: Attack of the Cybermen)
- The renegade Time Lady Iris Wildthyme once claimed to have visited the Cyber-tombs on Telos. (PROSE: The Scarlet Empress)
- The Cyber-converted Karen Brett recalls her final conversation with her parents before their deaths. (AUDIO: Scorpius)
[edit | edit source]