Chat policy → Desktop is definitive → Do not disrupt this wiki to prove a point → Forum policy → Local rules prevail → No personal attacks → Who writes policy → You are bound by current policy → Discussion policy
- We do not allow general discussion space anywhere on the wiki. All discussion on the wiki must be about the DWU or editing of this wiki in some way. Accordingly, a community discussion ruled that blogs be turned off. They likely won't be coming back.
- Spoilers, as defined by our spoiler policy, are not allowed in any discussion area, save for the Howling. It is your responsibility to understand our definition of a spoiler. You should particularly, but not exclusively, read T:OFF REL, a key provision of our spoiler policy.
- Discussions on an article's talk page must relate to the editing of the article, not the narrative features of the article. In other words, don't use a talk page to discuss how cool (or bad) you thought an episode was. Use it to discuss the information that the page will contain and the way it will be presented. Speculation and theorizing are not allowed anywhere except the Howling.
- Keep it civil. Civility is expected to be maintained in all discussions. We will tolerate no personal attacks in discussions. Personal attacks are a blockable offence.
- Forum posts should not comprise the majority of your contributions to this wiki. Users who are mostly here to use our discussion areas may find that their opinions on how to actually edit the wiki are discounted. It's important that your editing with us be well-rounded if you want your opinions in our forums to be taken seriously.