Page creation mock-up
According to T:SPOIL, this page can now be created. I think it would be useful to create it now, so that editors can add information during and immediately after broadcast. I made a mock-up for said page creation — it can be found here. Can an admin please create this?
--SOTO ☎ 17:39, March 30, 2013 (UTC)
If anyone wants to examine the stuff from the code scene at the beginning, I think I got all of the stuff copied down that wasn't encrypted (gibberish)...maybe there's something in it. Anyways, it's here for whoever wants it. Maybe I'll go frame-by-frame later. --Padenton ☎ 21:41, March 30, 2013 (UTC)
- Yeah, the official episode synopsis as used on iPlayer. "The search for Clara brings the Doctor to London, 2013, where something deadly is waiting in the Wi-Fi." 
I think some sort of note should be given that a mysterious woman (River?) gave Clara the number to the TARDIS. She said the number was the best help line out there, in the universe.
- We can't say for sure right now, we have nothing proving who the woman was. Additionally, the "phone box phone" outright doesn't work (TV: The Empty Child), so there being a number at all is rather alarming. d ●●● 02:26, April 1, 2013 (UTC)
I do think Clara's statement is "pun intended": I mean the one where the boy says he is now on chapter 10 and she answers "Eleven's the best!". I am not sure where this note should be inserted but do you think this is a naive remark? --Tito Plauto ☎ 13:28, March 31, 2013 (UTC)
- The full statement is "Eleven in the best. You'll be crying your eyes out." And yes, I dis notice the in-joke. I'd put it under References if I was you. OS25 (talk to me, baby.) 17:10, March 31, 2013 (UTC)
Wi-Fi, Spoonheads and Data Ghosts
Did anyone else feel that this episode strongly echoed The Library storyline. The whole "data ghosts in the wi-fi" felt really familiar. Also the fact that the servers heads are spoon-like and their heads rotate all the way round , also the fact they look like people that the person looking at them can relate to; very much like the courtesy nodes in The Library. Anyone else? --Invictus152 ☎ 02:31, April 1, 2013 (UTC)
- I wondered if perhaps the downloading human mind tech in TBoSJ is the start of research that will lead to the neural relays in the 51st Century. Mewiet ☎ 03:14, April 1, 2013 (UTC)
Drink spilling Error
Actually, I don't like having the unspilled drink as an "error". I've performed an ethnic dance called Binasuan, and it's quite possible, if somewhat unlikely, that she could have done all of those movements without necessarily spilling her drink.--ComicBookGoddess ☎ 20:11, April 1, 2013 (UTC)
When I first watched this episode, I thought that Clara stayed with the family because her mother died, but on the wiki it stated their mother, so I assumed I misheard. After watching The Rings, however, I am wondering if I did hear correctly, but it was recorded wrong on the wiki.
- Ellie died and the Maitland kids' mother died. I think she said something about repaying the favor, so I wonder if their mom helped her after her mother died, but that's only speculation. Mewiet ☎ 18:55, April 6, 2013 (UTC)
Who is Saint John
Saint John refers to the "St Johns Ambulance" sticker that is on front of the TARDIS, next to the phone that rings. Therefore the title is referencing "The (phone) Bells of Saint John('s Ambulance)"