a story not yet addedEdit
I tend to screw up when editing using tables, so just making note of this one:
- Timewyrm: Revelation from 1991. it features the Seventh Doctor and guest-stars the first, third and fifth Doctors. (and I think the fourth as ferryman to the underworld? I forget.)
- Emperor of the Daleks! from 1993, featuring the Seventh Doctor and guest-starring the sixth Doctor.
The name of the doctor is Multi-doctor, It fall under this criteria: It Includes stories with flashbacks, The scenes are altered enough from their original context to be "new" flashbacks. Especially the first and second doctors 18.104.22.168talk to me 14:37, May 19, 2013 (UTC)
First Doctor Edit
Episode 6 The Patient Memories often do. I want to know what is happening. ‘If you would be so kind as to come with me?’ ‘Who are you?’ He was so old, but there weren’t any old people any more. He walked through the cloister with the aid of a stick, a knobbled stick with strange writing on it. There was a dark shape drifting behind him in the shadows. Outside the Capitol was burning. ‘I couldn’t possibly tell you that, oh no.’ ‘You wear my husband’s ring.’ He held it up to the candlelight, examined it, then clutched it to his chest. ‘Yes. So I do.’ ‘Please stop them – they are trying to find my daughter-in-law, they are going to kill her child.’ He placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder. Your granddaughter was born ten minutes ago, I was there at the birth. She is safe, quite safe.’ ‘A girl? Where is she?’ ‘She will be taken away from here, away from this madness I will take her far from this world of vampires and valeyards. First, however, we must get you to safety.’ ‘Me?’ He took her hand. ‘Come, my dear.’--Doctor other ☎ 15:33, February 28, 2014 (UTC) This memory is faint.
Inclusion of Three in Zagreus Edit
In Zagreus (audio story), the Third Doctor appears as a "disembodied voice" in the Tardis, with the audio being taken from Devious, a fan production from which only an excerpt has been released. Would this meet the criteria for inclusion on this list ("excludes... stories featuring only pictures or archive footage of another incarnations")? PicassoAndPringles ☎ 22:53, February 28, 2014 (UTC)
The Valeyard Edit
Stories that should be removed. Edit
Multi-Doctor stories are, by definition, stories where two incarnations of the Doctor cross over to share an adventure. They don't have to meet really or even be around at the same time sometimes, they just need to both be involved in the same tale. It's been agreed for a long time that regeneration stories did and do not count because they're one regeneration turning into another, and not two Doctors crossing time streams. That's why I vote for the removal of stories such as Timeslip and Fountains of Forever, both of which feature the current Doctor aging back in time by some means to briefly take on the appearances of his past incarnations. They're not cross overs or Time Travel stories, they don't feature the Doctors meeting each other, they're basically just regeneration stories in reverse. If The Tenth Planet isn't on this list, than these shouldn't be. 00:13, August 28, 2015 (UTC)
- This topic has been brought up for discussion at Thread:178629 for anyone interested in taking part. Shambala108 ☎ 14:57, August 28, 2015 (UTC)
Two missing stories (as of July 2018) Edit
In “Timewyrm: Genesys” both the Fourth Doctor and Third Doctor appear as manifestations. Four is a hologram, Three is a persona that briefly inhabits the Seventh Doctor.
Additionally “Dumb Waiter” (2018 cc audio) needs adding. The Fourth Doctor appears separately from the Second but the story thus far isn’t on the list.
Need to add Fugitive of the Judoon Edit
- That depends on what we consider this "new Doctor". As of yet, we can't put her as a real incarnation of our known Doctor until we have further information. For all, it could all be a big twist-around. Never trust anything just as is. --DCLM ☎ 12:36, January 28, 2020 (UTC)
- Indeed. As is often the case with the new series there's an arc and we need to wait for its conclusion to present accurate information. As DCLM says we need further info before we can work out which table she goes in and how it all fits together. --Tangerineduel / talk 13:28, January 28, 2020 (UTC)