Here is how Ms Colgan has been credited to date (except A Long Way Down):
J T Colgan:
- Dark Horizons (2012)
- Into the Nowhere (2014)
Jenny T. Colgan:
- All the Empty Towers (2015)
- The Triple Knife (2015)
- The Boundless Sea (2015)
- Picnic at Asgard (2016)
- Gardens of the Dead (2016)
- Time Reaver (2016)
- I agree. This should be renamed to reflect more recent credits, just as Ms Coleman is no longer at Jenna-Louise Coleman.
× SOTO (☎/✍/↯) 22:37, February 25, 2017 (UTC)
- Another Jenny T Colgan credit for Through the Ruins from January 2017. Yes, this is clearly her preferred credit and the page should reflect that accordingly. The only nitpicky thing is Jenny T. Colgan or Jenny T Colgan in order to begin making link changes in prep for a page move? It seems to be a stylistic thing between the BF audios (Jenny T Colgan) and the prose (Jenny T. Colgan). Mewiet ☎ 07:21, February 20, 2018 (UTC)
- Actually, I'm not sure our policies support the renaming. T:ACTOR, which is explicitly stated to be applicable to others in T:CREW, states, use the spelling present in the majority of their credits throughout their career. In other words, the page name should reflect the most common real world name, not the most common name DW fans know. The website , Facebook  (linked from the website) and Twitter  (verified) all omit the middle initial both in the address and on the page. Her wikipedia page lists only 5 works with the initial (plus 4 audios and a couple of short stories for good measure here at the Tardis wiki at a quick and imprecise count), whereas at least 21 books are published without the initial. It appears to me that she uses the T. initial primarily for her Doctor Who works, which are not (yet?) the majority of her oeuvre. Amorkuz ☎ 13:53, February 20, 2018 (UTC)
- That's a very strange part of our policy, then. Maybe we should reconsider changing it to specify "use the spelling present in the majority of their credits throughout their Doctor Who career". Or "Doctor Who universe" career. That only seems logical, given that we're a Doctor Who wiki and all. (Their majority-career name would be left behind as a redirect, in this scenario.) – N8 ☎ 17:23, February 20, 2018 (UTC)
- New info. In The Day She Saved the Doctor (anthology), the bio for JTC explicitly states that for Doctor Who she writes as Jenny T Colgan, whereas her other bestsellers are under Jenny Colgan. Here is a full quote:
Jenny T. Colgan has written twenty-five novels under the name Jenny Colgan and, as Jenny T. Colgan, has published extensively in the Doctor Who universe...
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.