Do we really need an article about grass?
Why don’t we make an article about air too? Hell, while we’re at it, let’s make articles about oxygen, carbon dioxide, argon, and nitrogen as well.
Hell, we might as well create an article about water. Oh wait, it already exists.
Is this Wikipedia or the Doctor Who wiki? [Template fetch failed for https://community.fandom.com/wiki/Template:papi?action=raw] 22:47, September 10, 2017 (UTC)
- See Tardis:We're Wikipedia's evil twin, the third box from the top. 188.8.131.52talk to me 00:33, September 11, 2017 (UTC)
- Oh, and Thread:127413, while dealing mostly with the issue of Tardis:Redlinks, also indirectly discusses the issue in question. Shambala108 ☎ 03:33, September 11, 2017 (UTC)
- And I know your comments were meant to be sarcastic, but we already have articles at oxygen, carbon dioxide and nitrogen. Shambala108 ☎ 03:49, September 11, 2017 (UTC)
- What the fuck? Lol. [Template fetch failed for https://community.fandom.com/wiki/Template:papi?action=raw] 07:49, September 11, 2017 (UTC)
- "We believe that any noun mentioned in any narrative is fair game for an article here. Thus we have many articles which are about genuine Doctor Who minutiae. Since our inception, we've consistently proclaimed that no subject is "too small" for an article."