Source for them being the Ecnodeens in Amy's Choice? -Blackout- 20:01, May 15, 2010 (UTC)
The Doctor calls them Ecnodeens in the episode. Check the scene where the old folks advance in the castle/playground. In fact beyond knowing that the Ha'rik were supposed to appear, do we have a source for calling them Ha'rik? I'll have to re-check the episode but I only heard 'Ecnodeens' mentioned, and the BBC website only acknowledges the Dream Lord as the 'monster.' 18.104.22.168 23:35, May 15, 2010 (UTC)
BBC iPlayer subtitles spell it Ecnodine. A correction in order? BlueBox 12:17, May 16, 2010 (UTC)
- Eknodines actually. ☆The Solar Dragon (Talk)☆ 12:21, May 16, 2010 (UTC)
- My mistake. ^^; Was doing it from memory after the episode and just remembered it definitely being 'ine' rather than 'een's. BlueBox 17:48, May 16, 2010 (UTC)
- Well, you saying that prompted me to check as well so you helped with getting the right name. ☆The Solar Dragon (Talk)☆ 18:09, May 16, 2010 (UTC)
- I don't know how to make the text hop back to the left to not look like a response to the above. Anyway, how sure are we that the Ekno-whatevers are real? The Doctor knew who they were, but then, Rory and Amy remembered several years that clearly never happened when they were on the Leadworth side of things. The aliens may be no more real than the bad rendition of Oklahoma Amy mentioned once.
- Bears mentioning, at least. 22.214.171.124 20:49, October 25, 2010 (UTC)