Key life eventsEdit
When I encountered it, page had these comments under the section above:
- After tragic events, Dodo comes to live with her great-aunt and finds herself held prisoner. (PROSE: Salvation)
- Dodo escapes, finds the Doctor's TARDIS and leaves with him. (TV: The Massacre of St Bartholomew's Eve, PROSE: Salvation, TV: The Ark)
- A computer, WOTAN, takes over Dodo's mind. Recovering from this, she decides to stay in 1966 London. (TV: The War Machines)
- Dodo spends years in psychiatric institutions as a result of her brief control by WOTAN.
- Dodo meets James Stevens and begins a relationship with him, but is killed by Francis Cleary, under control of the Master. (PROSE: Who Killed Kennedy)
I've removed them here to archive them, but really they shouldn't go back into the article in this form. It's impossible to do a neat timeline of events for Dodo, because the various non-TV stories conflict too heavily with each other for it to make sense.