event that deserves a mentionEdit
- Ok, I've added that in. And it's late 2007, after the Battle of Canary Wharf (at the earliest June). ~
notes for "Out of Time"Edit
obviously the events of "Out of Time" don't take place all on the same day, actually I think that the episode takes longer than any other TW episode to unfold (in fictional terms). will also just check on Wikipedia to see when it began (in fictional terms). --***Stardizzy*** 14:26, 17 February 2007 (UTC)
- I've fixed it to the 18th — 24th December. ~
All of the articles refer to episodes taking place next year, but in Human Nature and The Family of Blood, John Smith thinks his adventures as the Doctor take place in 2007, the year the 2 episodes were broadcast. Is this worth noting? --TenCents 00:49, January 2, 2010 (UTC)
- Human Nautre in no way contradicts the "gap year thing" begun in Aliens of London. Just because John Smith says "It all took place in the future, in the year of our Lord 2007" doesn't mean a whole lot.
- It's not the Doctor relating a hard fact. It's not even the Doctor speaking at all.
- It's just John Smith relating a dream.
- Martha fails to agree with him in any way.
- Still, if you want, you can add your comments to Theory:Doctor Who television discontinuity and plot holes/Human Nature. CzechOut ☎ | ✍ 05:45, May 9, 2010 (UTC)