The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Aspects of production covered[edit | edit source]
- The Doctor's voice and body doubles.
- Jimmy Wicks' death by acid.
- Creating the Flesh monsters from Sarah Smart's performance.
Additional topics covered[edit | edit source]
- Matt Smith and Karen Gillan interview a local tour guide to hear a ghost story from the castle used as filming location.
- A Day In The Life: Art Department.
People interviewed[edit | edit source]
- Arthur Darvill, Rory Williams
- Karen Gillan, Amy Pond
- Matt Smith, The Doctor
- Steven Moffat, Head Writer
- Beth Willis, Executive Producer
- Matthew Graham, Writer
- Ian William George, Doctor Voice Double
- Andy Jones, Doctor Body Double
- Mark Bonnar, Jimmy
- Jason Gill, Costume Standby
- Gareth Williams, 1st Assistant Director
- Ciaran Thompson, Standby Art Director
- David Thompson, Ghost Tour Guide
- Neil Roche, Animation Supervisor
- Sarah Smart, Jennifer
- Tim Barter, Visual Effects Supervisor
Music list[edit | edit source]
- "Girls Just Want to Have Fun" by Cyndi Lauper
- "I Need a Doctor" by Dr. Dre & Eminem
- "The Pink Panther Theme" by Henry Mancini & His Orchestra
- "Wannabe" by Spice Girls
- "Stars" by Simply Red
- "Changeling" by DJ Shadow
- "Rule, Britannia!" by Thomas Arne
- "Unorthodox" by Wretch 32
- "Stylo" by Gorillaz
- "Wires" by Athlete
- "Forbidden Forest" by Debbie Wiseman, Album: Orchestral Drama 4 ANW 1299
- "Arachnaphobia" by Evelyn Glennie, Album: Drama ANW 1044
- "Army of Me" by Björk
- "Everywhere" by Dizzee Rascal
- "Hurt" by Johnny Cash
Crew[edit | edit source]
- Graphics - BBC Wales
- Title Music - Slam & Saw Productions
- Camera - Dewi Davies, Duncan Fairs, Steve Webb
- Sound - Cheryl Jones, Wil Planitzer, Jon Thomas
- Edit Assistant - George Sabapathy
- Runners - Llywelen Davies, Ryan Simpson
- Researchers - Matthew Andrews, Leanne René, Robert Wootton
- Assistant Producers - James Brailsford, Donovan Keogh, Hannah Williams
- Production Team Assistant - Ruby Kedge
- Production Accountant - Kevin Rickwood
- Production Co-ordinator - Megan Pinches
- Production Manager - Katy Cartwright
- Production Executive - Stan Matthews
- Colourist - Matt Mullins
- Dubbing Mixer - Mark Ferda
- Offline Editor - Lizzie Minnion
- Producer/Director - Pearse Lehane
- Executive Producer - Mark Cossey
- Executive Producers for Dr Who - Steven Moffat, Piers Wenger, Beth Willis
- Senior Producer - Zoë Rushton
- Series Producer - Gillane Seaborne
Elements retained in Cut Down[edit | edit source]
Elements retained included interviews with Moffat, Karen, Matt, and Arthur; shots from the read-through; extensive discussion of the cliffhanger reveal; and creating the Flesh monster with computer visual effects.
Home video releases[edit | edit source]
Footnotes[edit | edit source]
- Take Two. bbc.co.uk. Retrieved on 4 March 2019.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.