House of the Dragon Trailer - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Articles and features
- "Top 25 Torchwood Moments" as nominated by readers
- "Say What?" Memorable magazine quotes about Children of Earth.
- "Strip!" A complete guide to Torchwood comics by David G Parker.
- "Beyond the Hub: Weird & Wonderful" Kate Lloyd explores other Torchwood themed strangeness not covered in this series.
Interviews / Profiles
- Unplugged by James Moran with illustrations by Adrian Salmon
- Requiem by Trevor Baxendale with illustrations by Ben Willsher
- We All Go Through by Steve Tribe & James Goss with illustrations by Mike Dowling
- 2.8 The Torchwood Files: A Day in the Death (Development and Day-by-day production analysis and comment by Andrew Pixley)
- A4 Hub Pin-Up 12: "Jack and Gwen: In the Beginning"
- The Hub (News) including
- T-mail (Readers Letters)
- Little Reasons Why We Love Torchwood 11: Torchwood Magazine
- Editor: Simon Hugo
- Designers: Philip White
- Deputy Editor: Neil Edwards
- Comics Editors: Martin Eden
- Assistant Editor: Mark McKenzie-Ray
- Present: Murray Hewitt
- In A Day in the Death, Henry Parker's collection is said to include a Dogon eye as seen in Random Shoes.
- James Herbert's 1975 tale The Fog also featured as an Arcateenian translation. The Arcateenians themselves were mentioned in Cyberwoman and featured in Greeks Bearing Gifts.
- The two Voyager missions in 1977 sent into space phonographic records of gold and music and images recognising human cultural and scientific achievements.
- This was the final issue of Torchwood: The Official Magazine from Titan Magazines, a bimonthly title with each issue featuring 100 pages and costing £4.99 (UK).
- This issue featured a reversible cover with Jack and Ianto on one side and Gwen and Rhys on the other.
- Aimed at mature fans of the series, the magazines did not shy away from discussions involving sex and violence, topics integral to the success of this "adult" spin-off series from the BBC's more family friendly Doctor Who.