Toby Hadoke's Who's Round 107 was the 107th episode of Toby Hadoke's Who's Round. This episode featured the youngest Who's Round guest to date: Alex Midwood, who played Joshua McAvoy in Forest of the Dead, as well as Gareth Jenkins, who played himself in A Fix with Sontarans in 1985 at the age of eight.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Today Toby speaks to two of the show's youngest stars - one of them from what is now potentially the most controversial story of all time: after all, is it canon or is it not?
Topics covered[edit | edit source]
- How Alex Midwood got the part of Joshua
- Alex's acting background with Stagecoach Theatre Arts, and recent credits
- Alex meeting David Tennant and working with Euros Lyn
- How Gareth Jenkins got to do A Fix with Sontarans
- What Gareth is doing now: head of campaigns at Save the Children
[edit | edit source]