The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
TCH 1 was a reference book published by Hachette Partworks and Panini UK in 2015. It was the fourth issue of The Complete History, and covered the Doctor Who serials 100,000 BC and The Mutants (aka The Daleks).
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
Subject matter[edit | edit source]
Notable features[edit | edit source]
- Overview of Season 1, the 1963/4 series.
- Summary of the Origins of Doctor Who
- Information on the pre-production, production and post-production of 100,000 BC and The Mutants.
- A guide to the merchandise produced for the two stories covered.
- A profile of Anthony Coburn and Terry Nation.
- Coverage of Broadcast, Publicity, and a complete list of the cast and crew for each serial.
- A 'wealth of photographs' relating to the content, some in colour.
- The original designs for the Daleks.
- Specially commisioned cover art for each serial by Lee Johnson.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This issue is notable for using the names 100,000 BC and The Mutants, instead of An Unearthly Child and The Daleks, due to the claim that they were the original titles used during production.
- Customers whose subscription included this issue recieved two TARDIS shaped bookends as well as the book.
[edit | edit source]
to be added
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.