T.memeticus: A Morphology was the fourth story in The Book of the Enemy.
to be added
- Cousin Mace
- Cousin Braquemard
- Commander Auxtac
- George Stillsome
- Sir Archibald Hammock
- Dr Philemon Smallcoate
- Lieutenant Tankerville
- Sister Hilda
- Brother Wilbraham
- Sister Sexburga
- Lady Thelema
- Prince Baphomet
- Maddie Maddox
- Sir Kingsley Amis
- Héloïse loved Peter Abelard in her first life.
- The inhabitants of the Infernal Sphere are similar to the People from the novel The Also People. Both groups live in dyson spheres, have the ability to transform their bodies, and have political connections with the Great Houses. However, both Prince Baphomet's appearance and namesake, as well as the assertion that an act of self-sacrifice "would destroy them," draw parallels to the Daemons introduced in the televised story The Daemons.
- The story was preceded in the anthology by Pre-narrative Briefing D and Pre-narrative Briefing E.
- Godfathers Stendec and Morlock are mentioned. (PROSE: The Book of the War, et al)
- Kotdel and Imp'lok are members of a Triad. (TV: Warriors of the Deep)
- Morrahaurm briefly thinks of her people's flying kindred. (AUDIO: The Adolescence of Time)
- Smallcoate found traces of the memeticus in the myths of the Ainu (PROSE: The Book of the War) and the Mayakai. (PROSE: The Adventuress of Henrietta Street, COMIC: Political Animals, Bêtes Noires & Dark Horses)
- The Collection of Necessary Secrets originates from PROSE: Christmas on a Rational Planet.
- Wilbraham originates from PROSE: De Umbris Idearum.
- Pope Beatrix's Crusade against the Mal'akh is mentioned. (PROSE: De Umbris Idearum)
- The inhabitants of the Infernal Sphere are allied with the Osirian Court. (AUDIO: Coming to Dust, et al)
- Sentient trees exist in an era after the destruction of Earth. (TV: The End of the World)
- The Celestis use "world-warping mechanisms fueled by literature". (PROSE: The Taking of Planet 5)
- Héloïse and Zaleena meet with with a starfish-like creature with five legs, five tentacles, and five eyestalks, who claims to be skilled in martial arts. (PROSE: Venusian Lullaby)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.