Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
Lucy Wilson is stuck in isolation, away from her best friend Hobo Kostinen. Life for Lucy is boring and slow, especially when aliens aren't following the lockdown rules! How can Lucy and Hobo defeat the monsters, but stick to the two metre rule?
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Characters[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- The creature calls Lucy one of the seven Earth Defenders.
- The creature is being chased by the Neraida.
- People are in lockdown because of a deadly virus going around the world.
- Lucy recalls her brother telling her about some people he knew changing gender.
- Lucy shows a video of Joe Wicks doing exercises on YouTube.
- Lucy thinks the Neraida look like fairies.
- The creature took a Far Away Regional Transporter from the Neraida.
- The creature stole the Destrella prince, a dragon baby.
- The creature thought of taking the Destrella prince to Harry Potter World.
- The creature has read Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
- Hobo bought sherbet before lockdown began.
- Hobo and Lucy keep a distance of two meters because of the lockdown.
- The Movellans will pay good money for the Far Away Regional Transporter.
Story notes[edit | edit source]
to be added
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- Lucy mentions that she is now talking to her friends through Whoosh!. She is also still in lockdown due to a virus. (PROSE: Copy/Paste)
[edit | edit source]