Swan Song was the third story in the audio anthology Jago & Litefoot: Series Three, produced by Big Finish Productions. It was written by John Dorney and featured Christopher Benjamin as Henry Gordon Jago and Trevor Baxter as George Litefoot.
The New Regency Theatre is haunted and Jago, Litefoot and Leela witness the spirit of someone in a silver wheelchair floating over the stalls. This is the story of Alice — a young woman who had Swan Lake so cruelly taken from her...
to be added
- Henry Gordon Jago - Christopher Benjamin
- George Litefoot - Trevor Baxter
- Leela - Louise Jameson
- Alice - Abigail Hollick
- Dan Hawkins - Hywel Morgan
- Steven - Andrew Westfield
- Payne - Philip Bretherton
- Leela states that ghosts are a primitive belief.
- There were numerous productions of Hamlet at the New Regency Theatre, including one starring Sarah Bernhardt.
- At 11:39am on 22 May 1988, the eight-year-old Alice was paralysed from the waist down when a Range Rover crashed into her parents' car. Her parents were killed in the accident.
- The New Regency Theatre was destroyed in the Blitz at 8:47 p.m. on 12 October 1940, by which time Jago was long dead.
- This is the first Jago & Litefoot audio drama in which Ellie Higson (Lisa Bowerman) does not appear as well as the only one to feature scenes based in the present day.
- Jago, Litefoot and Leela are investigating a time break in the New Regency Theatre. (AUDIO: The Man at the End of the Garden)
- Leela recalls Jago and Litefoot telling her about Cockney rhyming slang. (AUDIO: Dead Men's Tales)
- Professor Litefoot refers to the events which brought himself and Jago together (TV: The Talons of Weng-Chiang) and the schemes of Madame Deuteronomy. (AUDIO: The Theatre of Dreams)
- Alice, Dan and Steven's benefactor is Elliot Payne. (AUDIO: Dead Men's Tales)
- Jago prefers to Eleanor Naismith's book coming to life. (AUDIO: The Man at the End of the Garden)
- Leela mentions that Johnny Skipton was transported from 1958 to the 1890s. (AUDIO: Dead Men's Tales)
- The Time Eaters showed Payne how to travel back in time to 2011. (AUDIO: Chronoclasm)