Susan's Diary was a short story released in The Doctor: His Lives and Times.
to be added
- Susan once travelled on the London Underground. She considered it the worst form of transport ever devised. She compared the Northern line to the Doctor's TARDIS.
- This story acts as an in-universe of the recap of the First Doctor era from An Unearthly Child to The Tenth Planet.
- Susan's diary would eventually become the Doctor's Five Hundred Year Diary. (TV: The Power of the Daleks)
- A Constable Oswald filed a missing person report on Susan. (TV: The Name of the Doctor)
- Susan writes about her trips to Tiaanamat, (TV: The Rings of Akhaten) Venus, (TV: Marco Polo) Esto, (TV: The Sensorites) and Quinnis, (TV: The Edge of Destruction, AUDIO: Quinnis) and the Zeppelin air raid, (TV: Planet of Giants) before returning to 1963. (TV: An Unearthly Child)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.