The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Summary[edit | edit source]
The Doctor and the Pond family have to decide where to go for their bank holiday and their ideas are conflicting. The Time Lord gets his own way, but that could not be the best choice in the end.
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Characters[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- The Doctor hitches Brian Williams' caravan to the TARDIS.
- Amy would like to go to Barry Island on vacation.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This was the second two-page backup special for the series.
Original print details[edit | edit source]
to be added
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- Amy is shown as a child. (TV: The Eleventh Hour, The Big Bang, Let's Kill Hitler, The Angels Take Manhattan, COMIC: Imaginary Enemies)
- River uses her vortex manipulator. (TV: The Pandorica Opens / The Big Bang, The Impossible Astronaut, A Good Man Goes to War, The Angels Take Manhattan, GAME: The Eternity Clock)
- The Doctor suggests Cassiopeia (TV: The Seeds of Doom onwards) and the Eye of Orion (TV: The Five Doctors et al.) as family vacation destinations.
- The Doctor takes Amy and Rory to Florana. (TV: Invasion of the Dinosaurs, AUDIO: The Elite, COMIC: Creatures from the Deep, Sonic Sleuth)
- River says, "Spoilers!" (TV: Silence in the Library et al)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.