Software limitations prevent us from representing the proper styling of this title, *Sub Zero. See here for more details. Editors wishing to link to the article using the proper spelling can type
[[Sub Zero (comic story)|<nowiki>*Sub Zero</nowiki>]].
- The Daleks recognise the Doctor in this story.
- The Daleks can control human minds by touching a gold-coloured cube to their foreheads (an improvement over the Robomen).
- Strangely, the launch of the Daleks' atomic missile attack on Sydney only has the effect of destroying the famous Harbour Bridge. Also, no mention is made of any resulting radiation — so either the Daleks forgot to load the warheads, or they fired the unarmed missiles as a demonstration of their power.
- This is the only known Doctor Who story to begin with a typographical symbol — in this case, an asterisk — instead of an alphabetic or numeric character.
- Sydney Harbour Bridge was apparently rebuilt, as it was seen to be whole again in TV: Journey's End.