Stewart "Staz" Johnson (born 12 August 1965) drew the Doctor Who Magazine comic stories Bloodsport and Doorway to Hell. He was credited as the artist of the first part of the DWM comic story The Parliament of Fear, and for pencil art on the story's second part.
Johnson began his career in comics with Marvel UK and Fleetway, and later moved on to working with DC Comics and Marvel Comics in the US, beginning in the 1990s. He's worked on such comic books as 2000AD, Batman, Robin, Catwoman, Spider-Man, Thor and The Avengers.
[edit | edit source]
- Official blog
- Official DeviantArt
- Official Tumblr
- Official Twitter account
- Staz Johnson at Marvel Database
- Staz Johnson at Albion British Comics Database
- Gallery of works by Staz Johnson
- Interview with Staz Johnson
Footnotes[edit | edit source]
- Staz Johnson. SDE. Retrieved on 7 January 2017.