Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
Unable to join her friends, Vicki is given an audience by a psychic called Violet, who contacts voices beyond this mortal plain.
And one of those voices is Vicki herself, who reveals what will happen at the ship's next landing place — and what terrible fate awaits...
Plot[edit | edit source]
Star Light, Star Bright (1)[edit | edit source]
to be added
Blood Will Tell (2)[edit | edit source]
to be added
Cast[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This story was recorded on 7 October 2013 at The Moat Studios.
- This story was originally released on CD and download.
- This story was told from Vicki's perspective.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- Vicki does not consider early 20th century Earth to be much more advanced than Nero's Rome, which she visited in July 64. Barbara took offence at this remark. (TV: The Romans)
- The Doctor and his companions were still wearing their Roman clothes when they arrived in London. (TV: The Romans)
- Vicki recalls meeting Ian and Barbara on Dido in 2493. (TV: The Rescue)
- Vicki refers to Locusta and Maximus Pettulian. (TV: The Romans)
- Vicki refers to the death of her mother when she was eleven. (TV: The Rescue; PROSE: Byzantium!)
[edit | edit source]