- You may be looking for the audio story of the same name.
A condensed 5 minute version of this episode was made available to download in .mp4 format for seven days after broadcast, as part of a BBC trial of video podcasts. It was later uploaded to the BBC's YouTube channel. Both of these were cropped into 4:3 aspect ratio.
Aspects of production covered Edit
- The production crew setting up the Globe Theatre for their filming.
- The logistics of filming in the Globe around its usual performance times.
Additional topics covered Edit
- The historical ambiguity of Shakespeare as a historical figure, and the choices that Dean Lennox Kelly and Gareth Roberts made regarding how he was as a person within this episode.
People interviewed Edit
- Phil Collinson, Series Producer, Doctor Who
- David Tennant, The Doctor
- Gareth Skelding, Location Manager, Doctor Who
- Gareth Roberts, Writer, Episode 2
- Russell T Davies, Head Writer, Doctor Who
- Charles Palmer, Director, Episode 2
- Dean Lennox Kelly, Shakespeare
- David Morison, Set Decorator, Doctor Who
- Chris Larkin, Lynley
- Paul Kelly, Special Effects Supervisor, Doctor Who
- Freema Agyeman, Martha Jones
- Christina Cole, Lilith
- Sam Marks, Wiggins
- Crispin Layfield, Stunt Co-ordinator, Doctor Who
- Tom Lucy, Stunt Co-ordinator, Doctor Who
- Dave Houghton, Visual Effects Supervisor
Music list Edit
- "Get What You Need" by Jet, Album: Get What You Need
- "First Cool Hive" by Moby, Album: Everything Is Wrong
- "Rock & Roll Star" by Oasis, Album: Definitely Maybe
- "The Battle Galliard" by Sting, Album: Songs From The Labyrinth
- "Breathe" by The Prodigy, Album: Fat of the Land
- "Voodoo Child" by Rogue Traders, Album: Now 64
- "Fly Away" by Lenny Kravitz, Album: Greatest Hits
- "Last Trip" by Kasabian, Album: Promo Instrumental
- Location Director - Sarah T Davies
- Camera - Mat Bryant, Paul Cox, Eric Huyton, Nick Jardine, Mark Thompson
- Sound - Gareth Meirion, Kevin Meredith, Nat Reed, Tony Tasfield, Phil Turner
- Runner - Sam Jones
- Edit Assistant - Christopher Moore
- Junior Researcher - Claire Jones
- Researchers - Nathan Landeg, Jamie Lynch
- Assistant Producers - Geoff Evans, Hannah Williams
- Production Team Assistant - Gavin Chappelle
- Production Co-ordinator - Tors Grantham
- Post Production Co-ordinator - Vickie Mansell
- Production Managers - Kirsty Reid, Natalie Street
- Editors - James Brailsford, Rob Franz
- Colourist - Jon Everett
- Dubbing - Mark Ferda
- Executive Producers for Dr Who - Russell T Davies, Julie Gardner
- Executive Producer - Mark Cossey
- Edit Producer - Mark Procter
- Producer - Zoë Rushton
- Series Producer - Gillane Seaborne
Elements retained in Cut Down Edit
- For an unknown reason the "Cut Down" version didn't have a title card.
Home video releases Edit
The "Cut Down" version of the episode is available on the Doctor Who: The Complete Third Series DVD box set.