- You may be looking for the song of the same name.
Space Oddity was a two-issue comic story from the Doctor Who (2012) range.
When a cosmonaut attempts the first space walk in 1965, the rest of his crew watches in horror as he's swallowed whole by shadow. Only the Doctor can save the spacecraft and the historically important mission.
to be added
- The Doctor guesses that the TARDIS's atmosphere has a range of 30 metres.
- The taiga is a boreal forest in the arctic, the largest terrestrial biome.
- The TARDIS generates a simply energy bridge enabling the Doctor and Alexey to "walk" in space.
- Upon returning to Earth, Alexey threatens the Russian government into installing an internal full-array lighting system in all space suits.
- The Doctor previously walked through space from his TARDIS. (TV: The Horns of Nimon)
- The Doctor comments about Russians changing history. They previously covered up a failed launch of Sputnik after the satellite was hijacked by the Master on 1 May 1957. (PROSE: First Frontier)
- The Doctor encounters the Vashta Nerada again. (AUDIO: Night of the Vashta Nerada, Day of the Vashta Nerada; TV: Silence in the Library / Forest of the Dead; GAME: Shadows of the Vashta Nerada)
- The Doctor invokes Convention 15 of the Shadow Proclamation. (TV: Rose)