Something Inside was the eighty-third story in Big Finish's monthly range. It was written by Trevor Baxendale and featured Paul McGann as the Eighth Doctor, India Fisher as Charlotte Pollard and Conrad Westmaas as C'rizz.
Publisher's summary Edit
You are about to enter the cube.
All forms of telepathy are prohibited.
Do not attempt teleportation under any circumstances.
Psychic powers will be forcibly removed.
(Mental surgery is compulsory.)
You have no rights.
You have no powers.
You have no defence.
You are now inside the cube.
to be added
- The Doctor - Paul McGann
- Charley Pollard - India Fisher
- C'rizz - Conrad Westmaas
- Eric Rawden - Steven Elder
- Mr. Twyst / Marcus - Ian Brooker
- Tessa Waylund - Liz Crowther
- Gorden Latch - John Killoran
- Jane Thirgood - Louise Collins
- C'rizz is moderately telepathic, being able to shield himself and others from mind-reading. He can also tell telepathically when someone is lying. He picked this ability up from someone that he killed.
- The Doctor was at the 2005 European Cup Final.
- An illustrated preview for this story by Martin Geraghty appeared in DWM 370.
- This audio drama was recorded on 14 and 15 November 2005 at The Moat Studios.
- This story had the working title of The Cube. Producer Gary Russell's original intention was to place it within the Divergent Universe story arc.
- The Doctor refers to the Festival of Ghana (TV: The Chase) and his encounter with the Italian composer Giacomo Puccini. (TV: Doctor Who)
- The Doctor uses the phrase "safe as houses" though he stated before that he hated it. (AUDIO: Caerdroia)
- The Eighth Doctor once again demonstrates his enthusiasm for football. (COMIC: Doctor Who and the Nightmare Game; AUDIO: Living Legend) He was similarly fond of the sport during his eleventh incarnation. (TV: The Lodger; COMIC: Ripper's Curse, They Think It's All Over)
- Official Something Inside page at bigfinish.com
- DisContinuity for Something Inside at Tetrapyriarbus - The DisContinuity Guide