- You may wish to consult
Sins of the Fathersfor other, similarly-named pages.
When a massacre results from the ruins of an old case, it poses more questions than it answers. But with Sir Toby stonewalling, Gilmore and Rachel are forced to investigate alone. The past is catching up with Counter-Measures. With decades old secrets about to be revealed, can anyone survive the fallout?
to be added
- Group Captain Ian Gilmore - Simon Williams
- Rachel Jensen - Pamela Salem
- Allison Williams - Karen Gledhill
- Sir Toby Kinsella - Hugh Ross
- Templeton/Soldier - Philip Pope
- Ray Cleaver/Engineer - Robert Lonsdale
- Father Ellard - Tom Price
- Emma Waverly - Gemma Whelan
- Nurse - Mandi Symonds
- Sir Toby's Driver/The Soldier/The Guard - John Banks
- Mary Cleaver died in 1965.
- Rachel never takes sugar in either coffee or tea.
- Mary Cleaver was a Catholic.
- Gilmore recalls that Sir Toby was alone with Lady Catherine Waverly immediately before she seemingly committed suicide several months earlier. (AUDIO: Manhunt) Sir Toby dodges whether Lady Catherine really did commit suicide.
- Allison reminds Rachel that the last two men with whom she had a drink, Captain James Astor and Shurik Barkov, either changed gender or triggered a mind bomb. (AUDIO: Manhunt, Peshka)
- Sir Toby reminds Gilmore that an all out nuclear war almost broke out recently. (AUDIO: The Fifth Citadel)
- A Parliamentary Committee later investigated Sir Toby's involvement in the Wilcock Institute Incident. (AUDIO: Changing of the Guard)