Seven Keys to Doomsday was an audio adaptation of the stage play Doctor Who and the Daleks in Seven Keys to Doomsday.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
A special audio adaptation of the Doctor Who stage-play from the 1970s.
If they fail in their task, the Doctor's arch enemies, the Daleks, will unleash their evil upon the entire Universe!
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Cast[edit | edit source]
- The Doctor - Trevor Martin
- Jenny - Charlie Hayes
- Jimmy - Joe Thompson
- Jedak - Nicholas Deal
- Tara - Christine Brennan
- Garm / The Master of Karn - Steven Wickham
- Computer / Marko - Paul Thornley
- The Daleks/Previous Doctor (uncredited) - Nicholas Briggs
References[edit | edit source]
- Shortly after Jimmy and Jenny meets the Doctor, he regenerates in the TARDIS whilst en route to Karn.
- The Doctor uses the Sonic Screwdriver.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This audio drama was recorded on 15 and 16 July 2008 at The Moat Studios.
- In the original play on which the audio story is based, Trevor Martin's Doctor regenerated from Jon Pertwee's Third Doctor, by means of having Martin obscure his face under a wig and removing it as the Doctor regenerated. In this version, however, the previous Doctor is heard with the voice of Nicholas Briggs, with no resemblance to Pertwee's voice.
- This story was originally released on CD. It is now available as a download, as well as to stream on Spotify.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- Shortly after leaving Karn, the Doctor offers to take Jimmy and Jenny to Metebelis III. (TV: The Green Death, Planet of the Spiders)
[edit | edit source]