Seven Keys to Doomsday was an audio adaptation of the stage play Doctor Who and the Daleks in Seven Keys to Doomsday.
Publisher's summary Edit
A special audio adaptation of the Doctor Who stage-play from the 1970s.
If they fail in their task, the Doctor's arch enemies, the Daleks, will unleash their evil upon the entire Universe!
to be added
- The Doctor - Trevor Martin
- Jenny - Charlie Hayes
- Jimmy - Joe Thompson
- Jedak - Nicholas Deal
- Tara - Christine Brennan
- Garm / The Master of Karn - Steven Wickham
- Computer / Marko - Paul Thornley
- The Daleks/Previous Doctor (uncredited) - Nicholas Briggs
- This audio drama was recorded on 15 and 16 July 2008.
- In the original play on which the audio story is based, Trevor Martin's Doctor regenerated from Jon Pertwee's Third Doctor, by means of having Martin obscure his face under a wig and removing it as the Doctor regenerated. In this version, however, the previous Doctor is heard with the voice of Nicholas Briggs, with no resemblance to Pertwee's voice.