A Set Dresser is someone who dresses the finished set.
Set Dressers of Doctor Who
Jayne Davies was the Set Dresser for most of Series 7. For The Snowmen, The Bells of Saint John and Cold War both Jayne Davies and Austin Curtis were credited. For The Crimson Horror and Nightmare in Silver there was no credited Set Dresser.
- The Day of the Doctor - Ian Griffin, Mike Elkins and Jamie Farrell
- The Time of the Doctor - Jamie Southcott
Ian Griffin, Mike Elkins and Jamie Farrell were credited as the Set Dressers for series 8. With the exception of the following:
- Mummy on the Orient Express - Ian Griffin, Jayne Davies and Jamie Farrell
- Flatline - Matt Watts, Scott Howe, Roger Hendry, Jayne Davies and Jamie Farrell
- In the Forest of the Night - Jayne Davies, Scott Howe and Jamie Farrell
- Dark Water / Death in Heaven - Jayne Davies, Scott Howe and Jamie Farrell
- Spyfall - Martin Broadbent and Dewi Thomas
- Orphan 55, Nikola Tesla's Night of Terror and Fugitive of the Judoon- Dewi Thomas, Atiff Tahir and John Thomas
- Praxeus - Dewi Thomas and Eirwyn Thomas
- Can You Hear Me?, The Haunting of Villa Diodati, Ascension of the Cybermen and The Timeless Children - Dewi Thomas, John Thomas, Anwen Haf and Tom Major