- You may wish to consult
Serenityfor other, similarly-named pages.
Serenity was the twenty-ninth story in the Torchwood audio series by Big Finish Productions. It was written by James Moran and featured John Barrowman as Jack Harkness and Gareth David-Lloyd as Ianto Jones.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
You'd kill to live there. Jack and Ianto have gone undercover as a happily married couple. There are rumours that something's wrong at Serenity Plaza and they're determined to investigate. But the problem is that Serenity Plaza is just so rigidly normal.
Suddenly, Jack and Ianto have to confront the problems that normal couples face. Sharing a house together, doing the washing up, entering the residents' baking contest, and hoping to win the Best Kept Lawn.
Competition is fierce. Because this is Serenity Plaza. And you'd kill to live there.
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Captain Jack Harkness - John Barrowman
- Ianto Jones - Gareth David-Lloyd
- Bob - Joe Shire
- Mary / Kelly - Deirdre Mullins
- Vanessa - Ellie Darvill
References[edit | edit source]
- Jack and Ianto's undercover names are Ken, meaning "handsome", and Ifan, a variant of Ianto. For Jack, Ianto suggested the alternative Geraint, meaning "old".
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This story features a unique arrangement of the Torchwood theme.
- This story acts as a sequel to the television story Sleeper, which was also written by James Moran.
- This story was recorded on 29 May 2018 at the Moat Studios.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
Footnotes[edit | edit source]
- Only credited as Mary in the audio credits