Secrets of Time Lord Victorious was an ongoing story which was distributed in the Doctor Who newsletter during the Time Lord Victorious event. The story took the form of a series of messages from a Data Worm to its owner, with the messages giving additional information related to concepts seen in other stories in Time Lord Victorious.
A Data Worm breaks into the Archive of Islos to dig up the secrets of the Dark Times. The Archivians detect the Data Worm and trap it in the Archive's systems, but it still finds a way to keep on sending messages out. It sends messages to its owner concerning what it's learned about the barrier stopping time travellers from visiting the Dark Times, the Kotturuh, the Great Vampires, the Lesser Order of Oberon, Mordeela, the Hond, and the Record of Rassilon.
After things start "kicking off" on Islos, the Worm interfaces with a Dalek Battle Computer and discovers that the Dalek Emperor has a secret plan that the Doctor doesn't know about. The Data Worm learns more about the Dalek Emperors, and is taken to Mechanus, where it learns about the Mechanoids.
- According to the Archives, nobody in the Last Great Time War was able to go to the Dark Times.
- The Data Worm is an artificial intelligence.
to be added
- The Data Worm visits the Archive of Islos and is present when the Daleks invade, (WC: The Archive of Islos) and later stays with the Daleks when they try to ally with the Mechanoids. (WC: Planet of the Mechanoids)
- Time travel to the Dark Times is impossible due to a barrier around the era. (PROSE: No Future, Goth Opera)
- The Great Vampires transported themselves in coffin ships crammed full of servants, including the Bloodsmen. (COMIC: Monstrous Beauty)
- The Data Worm wonders what became of the King Vampire. (TV: State of Decay)
- An assassin from the Lesser Order of Oberon ended up in the Dark Times. (PROSE: What the TARDIS thought of "Time Lord Victorious")
- The Archive says that Mordeela contains the last energy of the previous universe. (PROSE: The Knight, The Fool and The Dead)
- The Hond were a "Forbidden Race" who lingered and experienced life through pain. (COMIC: Defender of the Daleks)
- The Data Worm wonders if the Rassilon who fought in the Vampire Wars (COMIC: Monstrous Beauty) is the same person as the Rassilon who founded Time Lord civilisation. (TV: The Deadly Assassin) The answer lies in a chamber called "The Shame", which is in the Dark Tower. (TV: The Five Doctors)
- Looking in their computers, the Data Worm discovers that, however innocent the Daleks may seem, (AUDIO: The Enemy of My Enemy) they have a secret plan for their activities in the Dark Times. (PROSE: Mission to the Known)
- The Worm learns that the Mechanoids were originally created by IMC, (TV: Colony in Space) but were abandoned by humanity due to a a space war manipulated by the Daleks. (PROSE: The Chase)
to be added